Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Monday, June 5, 2017

"Slap Me Some Skin Sista!"

Intercambios con Hna MITCHELL :D:D
Hola!

Happy new week everyone! Lots of great things happened this week, inlcuding serving with one of my best friends, Hermana Mitchell:D
Pic from P-day. I LOVE the Hnas and especially Hna Mitchell!!:D
Funny: An old man is trying to learn English in our Ward, so sometimes we practice. I don`t know how or where he learned this, but before leaving, he motioned for me to give him a high five and said "Slap me some skin, sista`!", hahaha! I love him:D
A member family that we LOVE!
We decided to eat heatlhy this past week...and we DID! We pounded that fruit, haha:D
Cultural: The milk is sold in bags here. I didn`t really remember that until my companion reminded me of how strange that was, but YES:D The milk is sold in bags and it only makes it hard when we close the refrigerator really fast and it starts spilling everywhere:)

Also, it was really weird to go shopping and see white eggs, haha!
Un bautismo de los Elderes!
Spiritual: The elders had a baptism! They haven`t had one in this área for 6 months, and they work SO hard, so it was incredible to see that happen on one of the elders last weeks in the misión!
Our misión leader and the elders. We are such dorks, but it´s okay, haha!
I love you all! Sorry that was so short, but have a GREAT WEEK!!

Hna Garff
Bolivian art, chala!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment