Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Monday, June 19, 2017

Zone Conference - Serving with Hna Renovato





I got to see Hna Condori, mi hijita during Zone Conference and It was the BEST:D
I love her so much!
Hola a Todos:D

This week was great! We had transfers and I am serving in Cochabamba again:) I am actually serving about 5 minutes from my last area and it is great! I am serving with Hna Renovato from Mexico/Texas and she is awesome! She is 20 years old and will finish her mission in 3 months, crazy!
OH, and we got to meet Elder Condori too, haha:D
Funny: 
 I decided to take great advantage of this picture, because of the fact that my teeth look like they are glowing, haha:D I am still brushing my teeth twice every day, no worries, haha!
Cultural: Al regresar a servir en Cochabamba otra vez mas, I remembered just how little water we had before and nothing seemed to change, haha! We have water here about 2/7 days, so we rejoice pretty greatly those 2 days during the week;)
I had a drawing contest with this niƱa and...I lost, haha! She started erasing my drawings because they were so feo, haha!
To alleviate luggage weight, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do;)
Layers - likely more than three.  Happily, it is winter in Bolivia
Spiritual: I was able to play the piano for zone conference, which included a special musical number: "I Know My Savior Loves Me / I Know That My Redeemer Lives." It was so neat to play a Primary song, and I felt so blessed as God helped me to learn the piece in 3 days, so that we wouldn't destroy the spirit, haha!
Hna Renovato:)
I love you all! Have a great week!
Hna Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment