Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Monday, March 27, 2017

Celebrating Women's Conference

Women's Conference - we celebrated at a great restaurant!
Hello Everyone:

This week was incredible, and I absolutely loved Women's Conference! I definitely needed to hear every single one of the talks and I am very excited to apply the talks to my mission!
District Activity
District Activity with the other Hermanas
A Little Hockey in the District
Funny: We had a p-day activity where we played beach volleyball. This was really fun, but my KNEES got absolutely roasted! Of all things, really, haha:)

Cultural: After having been reviewed by the editing committee, this section has been omitted.  You may inquire of Katie regarding its contents at a later time. Rest assured, she has not lost her sense of humor.
Another gringa and I watched conference in English.  What a blessing! :D
Spiritual: We had exchanges this week in Tupiza:) Tupiza is a good 8 hours in bus from Sucre so for 2 nights we had a pretty excellent experience in the bus. It really made us grateful for beds, haha! Exchanges are wonderful becuase we can learn so much from one another during this change in companionship. Specifically, I got to serve with a sweet girl from Idaho who is new. We laughed all day, and it was amazing for me to see just how much energy she radiated when teaching/contacting. Although the language is new, and she is also new to missionary work, I loved seeing her efforts to help the people in her area:D

Have a great week. I love you all!

Con amor, 
Hermana Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment