Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Monday, November 7, 2016

Rest in Peace...

Hello Everyone, 

I am so sorry, I have about 2 minutes, but this week was great and yet again, I learned so very much:D

Funny: "Descanse in paz".  I tried to tell a member to rest well, but I really ended up telling her to rest in peace...in other words, die. Luckily, she understood what I was trying to say and just laughed, haha!

Cultural: Luckily we have a pensionista who cooks lunch for us every week. She is super great and cooks like a Champ:D

Spiritual: Fasting for 24 hours is difficult, and sometimes I think I am going to die, but it is also so powerful and very spiritual. It is such a privilege to fast for our investigators and for their needs. God answers our prayers, but His answers through fasting are also very powerful!

I Love You All!
Hermana Garff

Katie did not send any pictures this week - We were lucky to get what we did.  She has promised to send some pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment