Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Monday, October 10, 2016

Bolivia is Great!


Zone Conference with Hermana Romero
Hello Everybody!

I hope that everything is going well for you all. Bolivia is great, I love my mission presidents and the examples of the other missionaries to me. It is not difficult to learn hundreds of positive, great things every single day:)

Funny: Last week I sprained my ankle, but forgot to mention that the reason for doing so was because I was distracted by the drivers ed cars...the people were probably driving 2.5 miles per hour, and I couldn´t help but watch and laugh a little bit while we were running, and I rolled my ankle, haha! So, not very smart, but totally worth watching. It reminded me of the good old days when I failed my driving test not 1 or 2 or 3, but 4 times, haha!!
Fruit a la Cancha
Cultural: The fruit here is absolutely amazing! It is always fresh, available, cheap, and very different! My new favorite fruit is called Chidimoya...I think that is how it is spelled, haha, but it is crazy good!

Spritiual: I forogt to mention my thoughts on General Conference last week, but watching General Conference was such a special experience, and I couldn´t stop thinking about our investigators as I was watching it. This Gospel is so good, and changes lives for the better! After conference, I was so happy and so filled with a new hope and trust, that when we were teaching, I couldn´t stop from shaking!
Juevitos!  I learned how to say eggs correctly in Spanish for the first time in my life.  I found out that I was telling everyone that I like Thursday for breakfast instead of eggs, haha!
This gospel is so great, and I hope that you all know how much I love you, but also how much your Father in Heaven loves you!

Love, Hermana Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment