Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Monday, April 10, 2017

Hola Hermana Lopez

We made areas (a Colombian food) with the other hermanas in our zone
Hello Everyone:)
This week, I was able to learn so much, and I am happy to announce that we had changes:) I will be still be serving in Sucre, but with another Hermana-Hermana Lopez:) She is a great missionary, and one of my best friends in the mission. I am excited to serve with her starting tomorrow.
One of our families in our neighborhood who have a ton of little pet pigs that run around like dogs, haha!
Funny: I was explaining one of our investigators to another girl in our zone, and I was trying to describe her husband "pareja" but accidentally said "parasito"....parasite, haha:)

Cultural: During intercambios this week, we had a lesson with a sweet woman and about 7other kids that we had met playing in the street. While we were teaching the lesson, their pet pigs trotted out and starting sniffing and snorting at our bags. We laughed so hard that we could hardly teach the lesson!
We helped an Hermana peel her potatoes to sell on the street with her friend.  I think we peeled nearly 250 potatoes!
Spiritual: During other intercambios, God blessed us with a miracle to encounter a woman who I believe to be extremely prepared.  When we contacted her in the street, she happily invited us right into her home.  After a great lesson, she thanked us profusely for out time and explained that she usually never leaves her house, but felt prompted to do so a few minutes before we contacted her.  I know God prepares His children to hear His precious word!:)
We had a leadership conference in Cochabamba and I was able to see one of my good friends, Elder Warr:)
Have a great week!  I love you all and desire your success:D

Love,
Hermana Garff


No comments:

Post a Comment