Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bolivia :D

IN BOLIVIA!

Hello! I am just writing to let you know that I am alive, safe and that I love you so much. The mission home is so beautiful and it is right across the street from the temple! It is so great here and I am so glad to be here!

It was so great to talk with you all yesterday and I love you so much! I meant to finish by saying that as soon as we arrived in the airport I could feel an immediate love and connection with the people. I just love them so much and I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach and learn from them!

I love you all and I will look foward to hearing more about you all later. Love ya!

Love,
Hermana Garff

Katie with President and Sister Hansen
Katie and President Hansen
The New Arrivals



No comments:

Post a Comment