Sister Katie Garff

Sister Katie Garff
Bolivia Cochabamba Mission

Monday, September 18, 2017

I Truly Am One of the Tallest People in Bolivia

Something that I absolutely love about this picture is that if I stood up,
I really would be taller than all of the young men in our ward, haha;D
Hey:)

I hope you all had a great week, especially my brother, Josh:) Happy Birthday Chubs, I hope you made good choices:D And, sorry, I am not going to write a lot, because the pictures really tell it all;) BUT, I hope you all know that I love you and pray for you every day:)
Our ward had a talent show night where every group in the ward did a traditional Bolivian dance.
It was so awesome (especially to watch my two favorite kids in the ward:))
We had a zone conference and I got to see Hna Condori (the hermana that I trained and one of the best friends I have in the mission:) 
Hna Reina: Also one of my best friends in the mission.
She taught me a TON during the exchanges that we had, including how to apply make-up again (I totally forgot!!)
Funny: I realized that I truly am one of the tallest people in Bolivia (see pics)
This is also one of my favorite pictures from the mission, because again, it shows just how tall I am here:D
This is a picture of me, my companions, and a member...
my feet are the ONLY pair that touch the ground while sitting down;D

Spiritual: We got to go to the temple with our recent converts this week, and it was such a wonderful experience:D They are so dedicated to the Gospel and want to have more and more of it in their lives. Rubén danced in the ward event this week and Angelo is seriously considering going on a mission (if not, he will get married in the temple the next year with his girlfriend). It is awesome:D
Sorry, it´s a bit dark, but this week we went to the temple with Rubén and Angelo.
They are our recent converts and they are the absolute BEST:D
One of the best pictures I have ever had taken of me on the mission, 
because it shows just how big of a dork I am;) 
I put on my jacket after putting on my bag...so taking it off was quite the process as I fastened all of the buttons on the front side;D
Love you!
Hna Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment